Kissimmee Awning Replacements
An awning can maintain its appearance for up to fifteen years; however, obstacles like Mother Nature and a neglected cleaning schedule can add a major setback to its overall lifespan. If your Kissimmee awning is looking drab and dingy after years of wear and tear, then perhaps it’s time to consider an awning replacement.
Knowing When Replacement Is Necessary
To know when it’s time for an awning replacement, look for the following signs:
· Sun Damage — After prolonged exposure to sunlight, your awning will endure fading from damaging UV rays. Eventually, it will appear older or display an unfavorable, colorless look.
· Fabric Tearing/Ripping — Common fabrics can suffer from dangerous, natural causes. When spotted, contact an awning company for a durable replacement.
· Sagging – Oftentimes, vegetation and debris can accumulate on top of awnings and cause sagging or pooling of water if not removed in a timely manner. Such stretching of fabric cannot be easily repaired.
· Harmful Molding — Mold can cover an awning after excessive rain and moisture sets into the fabric. For assistance, spray it down with a mold remover or contact an awning company if it’s beyond repair.
Why an Awning Replacement Is Necessary
Replacing your awning is a valuable investment in maintaining the appeal of your home or place of business. After all, a front porch awning is the first thing visitors notice when they approach your door. When it comes to back porch awnings, no one will want to sit beneath an awning that is ripped, torn, sagging with debris, or covered in mold.
To save you the time of having to clean, scrub, sew, or repair a visibly damaged awning, contact the awing professionals at Universal Awning & Sign and choose the awning that works best for you.
A Wide Selection of Awning Materials
We offer options to satisfy your every awning desire. Though traditional awnings such as wood or cotton show promise, we recommend choosing an aesthetic, modern type for your new replacement awning. Popular choices that we offer include:
· Acrylic — reduces fading and repels water effectively
· Vinyl — slightly heavier, yet has a greater translucency
· Metal — requires more cleaning but offers a low-maintenance surface
· Fiberglass — a greater alternative to steel or aluminum
Quality Awning Service in Kissimmee
Proudly serving the Kissimmee area, Universal Awning & Sign has you covered with a wide variety of awning styles, sizes, and options to choose from. Using attractive, high-quality materials that will compliment your home or establishment, our trained team will help you choose the right awning for you
and replace your old awning in a snap. For more information regarding our efficient awning replacement process, visit our website or contact us today at 407-328-7781.