Need an Awning for Your Orlando Business?
In addition to exciting theme parks, wonderful attractions, and beautiful state parks, Orlando, Florida is home to a myriad of vibrant and thriving businesses, both corporate and government, that keep The City Beautiful running.
With such a vast amount of businesses in Orlando, it’s important to make sure yours stands out. There are many unique ways to attract customers to your door; however, one of the more innovative methods is a commercial awning.
The Benefits of a Commercial Awning
A few of the benefits to using a commercial awning for your Orlando business include:
- Eye-Catching Designs – Awnings act as a creative way to reach your target audience. Through custom awning designs, you can tailor your storefront to match your customer’s needs and be equally appealing and eye-catching at the same time.
- External Branding – A commercial awning also works to showcase your company’s brand. Whether you run a small bakery or large accounting firm, displaying your brand before customers or clients walk through the door is invaluable.
- Cost-Cutting Efficiency – Saving money and investing wisely are key goals for any business. Commercial awnings help with these goals. For example, awnings reduce energy consumption because they block out 98% of harmful UV rays from the sun. Additionally, a fabric awning can reduce Florida heat gain by 55–65% for southern-facing windows or 72–77% for western-facing windows.
Types of Awnings for Businesses
Awnings come in different materials and sizes such as:
- Metal awnings provide strength and sustainability for your business. They are ideal for saving energy and providing all-season protection and noise reduction (especially with the heavy Orlando traffic). They also radiate absorbed heat back into the environment and away from your business.
- Fabric awnings make it easy to swap fabrics based on your business’ brand, making them quite versatile. They are also sustainable and can withstand the hot Orlando temperatures.
- Digitally printed awnings give your business plenty of customization. Whether you want your company name on the awning or a pattern that depicts your brand, these awnings work best.
Awning Care and Maintenance
To ensure that your storefront looks its best, keep your awning clean and attractive for customers. The following six steps explain how to care for and maintain your awning.
- Read the cleaning instructions for the type of awning material
- Remove all debris
- Brush the underside of the awning
- Scrub the awning material with dish soap
- Rinse the awning
- Check the frame for rust and clean if needed
Quality Awnings for Your Orlando Business
Universal Awning & Sign is Central Florida’s premier custom awning and sign manufacturer and installer. All of our creations are built to last in Florida’s harsh environment and will perform at a high level for years to come. To learn more about our services, call us today at 407-328-7781.